Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 8- French Republic- Paris

Well, I'm into the second week of my European trip, and i must say I'm starting to miss home. Either that or I'm bored of Ryan. Hmmm.

Day 2 in Paris!I must say my opinion of it has changed. Somewhat. Paris is a very very very old city with loads of old history around. Amazing. Gives a very rustic feel. Perhaps this is the reason why it has the romance factor in it. We went on a free guided walking tour which we tipped the guide 20€. Hmmm. But she was pretty good though. Then after the tour we headed straight for the Effiel tower and CLIMBED it even though they had lifts. Travelling on the cheap apparently. Then we headed for the supposively famous Lourve museum. Not a very smart idea seeing that we're dead tired after the climb and museums would mean plenty of walking around. Headed back to the hostel after deciding that we're too tired to do anything else. I won't post any pictures up here not because I've not taken any, but because the Internet here is USELESS! My lappy is struggling to connect as i type this post. Oh well. Maybe London.

No comments: