Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 10- United Kingdom-London

London, as I imagined, would be a gloomy, cold, wet and unfriendly place. Well, London was in fact a very very pretty nice city to be in! There were quite a few noticeable changes in the environment we were in. And the biggest change of all? WE COULD READ ALL THE SIGNS AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENTS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN ENGLISH! Absolute bliss. It was just like being back in a familiar environment again! But the place is damn cold. BRRRR. We took a 10 pound tour around London. Ore of the Old parts of London cause we missed the complete one in the morning due to the fact that we were on the train from Paris. I like London. London nice. Paris not so nice. Dunno why. Oh well. Tomorrow were headed to Coventry where Ryan has family there. No much to say left, so I’ll just the pictures do the talking. However, you’ll realise that I’m taking lesser and lesser pictures. Well, laziness is part of the reason, but the main reason is because the place is so cold that I’m very reluctant to take my hand out of the pockets because its so cold!

No comments: