Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 12-United Kingdom,Conventry

This is where I get my first taste of British hospitality. Which was awesome really.
Conventry is nothing like London at all. Except its still very cold. We took it easy for this day. with Ryan's two cousins taking us to the car museum. Apparently conventry used to be a huge car manufacturing complex. Now with the Japanese and other countries taking a monopoly of the market, its no surprise that the factories were shut down for cheaper labour. After that, we headed to the Cathedral that offered the bird's eye view of the City. Didnt do much after that. Just headed back home. For some reason, ryan and I were really really tired. At dinner though, I had the most fantastic meal i had since Amsterdam. Chicken casserol(obviously spelt wrongly but i cant be bothered), and puddings! Typical British dinner i guess. IT WAS FABULOUS! YUM YUM. Too bad i didnt take any pictures.

Anyway, my mum wants me to stay like a week more in Europe. To help her do some paper work. Damn.

No comments: